- Leland resident still feeling effects of Hurricane Florence more than 5 years on
- Gov. Abbott says state emergency response resources will be ready to handle severe weather issues today
- Recapping the 2023 hurricane season on final day of season
- Hail, tornadoes a potential in Houston-area storms Thursday
- Severe weather in Houston (Nov. 30, 2023)
At Jordan Lake, the water level was so high it covered a parking lot and damaged at boat ramp. Kerr Lake’s water was even higher–12 feet above normal. With rain forecast for the next several days, the Army Corps of Engineers is preparing for potential floods.