- Leland resident still feeling effects of Hurricane Florence more than 5 years on
- Gov. Abbott says state emergency response resources will be ready to handle severe weather issues today
- Recapping the 2023 hurricane season on final day of season
- Hail, tornadoes a potential in Houston-area storms Thursday
- Severe weather in Houston (Nov. 30, 2023)
View The Original Article Here
Tropical Storm Bertha made landfall east of Charleston, South Carolina, at 9:30 a.m. and will bring rain to North Carolina Wednesday and Thursday.