- More than 2 months after a hailstorm caused major damage in Round Rock, residents are still dealing with repairs
- Leland resident still feeling effects of Hurricane Florence more than 5 years on
- Gov. Abbott says state emergency response resources will be ready to handle severe weather issues today
- Recapping the 2023 hurricane season on final day of season
- Hail, tornadoes a potential in Houston-area storms Thursday
On Thursday’s Houston Matters: Weather has delayed the NASA and SpaceX launch of two astronauts from U.S. soil — the first such launch in nine years. The next opportunity for launch is Saturday afternoon.
Also this hour: We learn how each year’s hurricane forecast is made and what’s expected this season.
Plus an expert on wills, trusts, and estate planning answers your questions.