- More than 2 months after a hailstorm caused major damage in Round Rock, residents are still dealing with repairs
- Leland resident still feeling effects of Hurricane Florence more than 5 years on
- Gov. Abbott says state emergency response resources will be ready to handle severe weather issues today
- Recapping the 2023 hurricane season on final day of season
- Hail, tornadoes a potential in Houston-area storms Thursday
LEAGUE CITY, Texas — Water has flooded part of a roadway after a construction crew hit a water main Tuesday.
The 1600 block of West League City Parkway has water on the road just west of the Gulf Freeway, the League City Police Department said.
Police ask all drivers to take caution as crews work to repair the broken line.
It’s not clear how long the repairs will take.
Great news if you watch TV with an antenna
KHOU has just upgraded its technology. If you were unable to receive KHOU with your antenna in the past, try again on channel 11.11. You may have to rescan your channels for it to work – if that’s the case, we’ve got some instructions at KHOU.com/antenna. If you already see KHOU on 11.1, you may now ALSO see it on 11.11 – it’s the exact same programming. We’re really excited to be able to bring our KHOU 11 News, CBS shows and sports, Wheel of Fortune, Ellen and Great Day Houston to more homes around the area. If you’re still having trouble, please contact us here and we’ll try to get you set up.