- Tropical Storm Fay Makes Landfall Near Atlantic City
- Goldsboro man gets Hurricane Matthew relief money nearly 4 years after storm destroys his home
- Tropical Storm Fay shutters beaches as it heads north
- Topsail Beach gets Hurricane Dorian recovery money from FEMA, North Carolina
- Tropical Storm Fay moves toward mid-Atlantic, New England
Photos posted by the Nash County Sheriff’s Office showed crews walking someone to safety on a road with water ponding on each side. The rescue happened near Seven Paths Road close to Spring Hope.
Only six inches of the car’s roof was visible when the rescue was made, according to the sheriff’s office.
Nash County was one of several counties under a Flash Flood Warning on Wednesday. ABC11 cameras caught trees and powerlines down near the Nash/Franklin County line.
Copyright © 2020 WTVD-TV. All Rights Reserved.