- Leland resident still feeling effects of Hurricane Florence more than 5 years on
- Gov. Abbott says state emergency response resources will be ready to handle severe weather issues today
- Recapping the 2023 hurricane season on final day of season
- Hail, tornadoes a potential in Houston-area storms Thursday
- Severe weather in Houston (Nov. 30, 2023)
CORPUS CHRISTI, TX – Later this morning, Mayor Joe McComb will meet with Governor Greg Abbott and Texas Division of Emergency Management Chief, Nim Kidd.
The Governor is in Corpus Christi to survey storm damage left by Hurricane Hanna. The group will discuss the storm damage, response options, and long-term recovery for the Corpus Christi community.
After the briefing, Governor Abbott will hold a press conference at Texas A&M – Corpus Christi at 12 noon.