- Leland resident still feeling effects of Hurricane Florence more than 5 years on
- Gov. Abbott says state emergency response resources will be ready to handle severe weather issues today
- Recapping the 2023 hurricane season on final day of season
- Hail, tornadoes a potential in Houston-area storms Thursday
- Severe weather in Houston (Nov. 30, 2023)
View The Original Article Here
CORPUS CHRISTI, TX- City of Corpus Christi Solid Waste crews will continue collecting storm related brush & debris from Hurricane Hanna on Monday, August 3, 2020.