- More than 2 months after a hailstorm caused major damage in Round Rock, residents are still dealing with repairs
- Leland resident still feeling effects of Hurricane Florence more than 5 years on
- Gov. Abbott says state emergency response resources will be ready to handle severe weather issues today
- Recapping the 2023 hurricane season on final day of season
- Hail, tornadoes a potential in Houston-area storms Thursday
RALEIGH, N.C. — Governor Roy Cooper and Emergency Management leaders are expected to give an update on North Carolina’s preparations for Hurricane Isaias.
Hurricane Isaias is moving northwest, and North Carolina needs to be watching closely. The system could hit our coast early next week.