- Only 3 of 45 unhatched sea turtle nests in Holden Beach survive Hurricane Isaias, town officials say
- Summer showers expected Saturday afternoon, heavy rain and flooding possible threat
- RGV COVID-19: Alrededor De 800 Fallecimientos Y 20,000 Casos Confirmados En Condado De Hidalgo
- Accidental Fire That Scorched 10,000 Acres Of Texas Landscape Nearly Contained
- Isaias created a tornado outbreak as it raced up the East Coast
RALEIGH, N.C. — Governor Roy Cooper and Emergency Management leaders are expected to give an update on North Carolina’s preparations for Hurricane Isaias.
Hurricane Isaias is moving northwest, and North Carolina needs to be watching closely. The system could hit our coast early next week.