- Leland resident still feeling effects of Hurricane Florence more than 5 years on
- Gov. Abbott says state emergency response resources will be ready to handle severe weather issues today
- Recapping the 2023 hurricane season on final day of season
- Hail, tornadoes a potential in Houston-area storms Thursday
- Severe weather in Houston (Nov. 30, 2023)
Tropical Storm Isaias has maximum sustained winds of 70 mph and is tracking north at 15 mph. The storm is 325 miles south-southwest of Raleigh and expected to make landfall near Myrtle Beach around 9 p.m.