- More than 2 months after a hailstorm caused major damage in Round Rock, residents are still dealing with repairs
- Leland resident still feeling effects of Hurricane Florence more than 5 years on
- Gov. Abbott says state emergency response resources will be ready to handle severe weather issues today
- Recapping the 2023 hurricane season on final day of season
- Hail, tornadoes a potential in Houston-area storms Thursday
HOUSTON — With Hurricane Season in full swing, the best way to keep up with the latest forecasts is the FREE KHOU 11 news app.
With the KHOU 11 news app, you’ll have the latest forecasts from the KHOU 11 Meteorologists at your fingertips, as well as the newest models, tracks, and projections for every storm.
And if a storm is coming our way, we’ll live stream our newscast, as well as radars, around the clock to keep you up-to-date with the latest information no matter where you are.
To get the app on your phone, click on one of the links below.