- Severe weather cancels Wool E. Bull's Winter Wonderland, Chinese Lantern Festival & Christmas parades on Sunday
- Severe weather cancels Wool E. Bull's Winter Wonderland, parades on Sunday
- Pittsboro, Tarboro parades impacted by Sunday severe weather
- More than 2 months after a hailstorm caused major damage in Round Rock, residents are still dealing with repairs
- Leland resident still feeling effects of Hurricane Florence more than 5 years on
It’s important to take these steps before hurricane season. USA TODAY
Hurricane Laura is forecast to intensify before making landfall later this week. According to the National Hurricane Center, the storm is expected to hit near Texas and Louisiana on either Wednesday or Thursday.
As of 7 a.m. Tuesday, Laura was recorded as having maximum sustained winds of 70 mph. It is located 625 miles southeast of Lake Charles, Louisiana. Laura is moving west-northwest near 17 mph.
To see the latest models forecasting the storm’s path, use the following interactive maps.
Laura Spaghetti Models
If the above graphics don’t load for you, click here.
Read or Share this story: https://www.caller.com/story/news/2020/08/25/tropical-storm-laura-path-updates-track-spaghetti-models/5628872002/