- Leland resident still feeling effects of Hurricane Florence more than 5 years on
- Gov. Abbott says state emergency response resources will be ready to handle severe weather issues today
- Recapping the 2023 hurricane season on final day of season
- Hail, tornadoes a potential in Houston-area storms Thursday
- Severe weather in Houston (Nov. 30, 2023)
Also this hour: Reporters check in with Houston Matters to share accounts and the latest information on Hurricane Laura from Houston, Beaumont, and surrounding areas.
And how the hurricane complicates COVID-19 recovery efforts.
Subscribe to Today in Houston
Fill out the form below to subscribe our new daily editorial newsletter from the HPM Newsroom.