- 'All of that stress came flooding back' | Homeowners fear plans for nearby landfill are back on
- Don't get iced by scammers while trying to score Carolina Hurricanes tickets
- 'We can all tell the story' | Charlotte artists team up to turn Carolina Hurricanes jerseys into visual concept of 'Black Excellence'
- Charlotte artists collaborate to tell the story of 'Black Excellence' through new Carolina Hurricanes jerseys
- Warm, dry week increases wildfire threat for Hill Country
Friday, August 28, 2020
Posted By Emily DiTomasso on Fri, Aug 28, 2020 at 2:52 PM
The Briscoe Western Art Museum is offering discounted admission to Hurricane Laura evacuees this weekend.
All evacuees will receive 50% off admission to the museum, which is also extending its visiting hours to 10 a.m. to 5 p.m. daily.
The longer hours and discount will be available through Sunday, August 30. All evacuees will be required to show identification. Children under the age of 12 and active members of the military will continue to receive free admission.
The museum is also continuing to offer special admission for educators and healthcare professionals. With ID, education and healthcare workers can enjoy the Briscoe for free through Labor Day.
Stay on top of San Antonio news and views. Sign up for our Weekly Headlines Newsletter.