- 'All of that stress came flooding back' | Homeowners fear plans for nearby landfill are back on
- Don't get iced by scammers while trying to score Carolina Hurricanes tickets
- 'We can all tell the story' | Charlotte artists team up to turn Carolina Hurricanes jerseys into visual concept of 'Black Excellence'
- Charlotte artists collaborate to tell the story of 'Black Excellence' through new Carolina Hurricanes jerseys
- Warm, dry week increases wildfire threat for Hill Country
Chris Hohmann said the doppler is estimating 2 to 5 inches in the Triangle but more in other spots.
Incredible doppler estimates of rain tonight! 2-5″ in the Triangle, but 6-9″ in a couple of spots near the VA border and in Johnston county. Numerous road closures and some water rescues tonight. #ABC11 pic.twitter.com/F5H1gUWTw1
— Chris Hohmann (@HohmannABC11) September 1, 2020
DeJuan Hoggard spoke to drivers who got stuck on Millbrook Road Tuesday night.
Tim Pulliam also experienced floodwaters near downtown Raleigh.
A Flash Flood Warning is in effect for Wake and Johnston counties until 3:15 a.m.
Copyright © 2020 WTVD-TV. All Rights Reserved.