- 'All of that stress came flooding back' | Homeowners fear plans for nearby landfill are back on
- Don't get iced by scammers while trying to score Carolina Hurricanes tickets
- 'We can all tell the story' | Charlotte artists team up to turn Carolina Hurricanes jerseys into visual concept of 'Black Excellence'
- Charlotte artists collaborate to tell the story of 'Black Excellence' through new Carolina Hurricanes jerseys
- Warm, dry week increases wildfire threat for Hill Country
A thunderstorm capable of producing a tornado is near McBee, South Carolina.
MCBEE, S.C. — The National Weather Service has issued a Tornado Warning for Chesterfield County, South Carolina.
At 3:56 p.m., a severe thunderstorm capable of producing a tornado was located near Cassatt, or 13 miles northwest of Bishopville, moving northeast at 20 mph.
The warning is in effect until 4:30 p.m.
The tornado warning also includes a portion of Kershaw County, South Carolina.
When a tornado warning is issued, those inside the tornado warning polygon should immediately seek shelter inside a sturdy structure. If available, move to the most interior room on the lowest level of that sturdy structure.