- Tropical Storm WARNING issued ahead of Zeta
- Tropical Storm Watch issued ahead of Zeta
- Zeta back up to hurricane status, could bring life-threatening storm surge to Louisiana, Mississippi
- Zeta re-strengthens to a hurricane, takes aim at Gulf Coast
- Hurricane Zeta, approaching Gulf Coast, could bring severe weather to NC
A group of more than 20 volunteers from Raleigh, Fayetteville and the sandhills regions are getting ready to leave on Thursday morning with Hurricane Delta expected to make landfall sometime Friday. Delta is forecast to bring life-threatening storm surge and dangerous hurricane-force winds.
Resources have been stretched thin with several Red Cross representatives already in Louisiana from Hurricane Laura. The Red Cross needs more volunteers in medical professionals like doctors and nurses.
If you want to volunteer, you can register or make a donation on redcross.org.
Copyright © 2020 WTVD-TV. All Rights Reserved.