- H-E-B and its chairman commit $1 million to support those impacted by Texas Panhandle wildfires
- Texas wildfires destroy barn where student raised animals for Houston Livestock Show and Rodeo
- State calls for investigation into cause of Texas Panhandle wildfires
- As wildfires rage through Panhandle, Fritch residents seek respite at church
- Wildfires ravage cattle country, threatening Texas’ agriculture economy
HOUSTON — We can expect gusty, strong winds with light scattered rainfall throughout the day Friday.
High temps will be near 90 degrees through the weekend with overnight lows in the 60s. The only complaint will continue to be allergies. The north breeze that’s brought in the cooler air and lower humidity is also bringing in high amounts of Ragweed pollen.