- Remembering Raleigh: Saturday marks anniversary of historic, deadly 1988 tornado
- Sunday night brings rain, slight chance of severe weather
- Weekend brings level 1 chance of severe weather
- Widespread downpours continue in Houston area with possibility of severe weather | View forecast
- Houston has a marginal risk of severe weather as heavy downpours move in | Live radar & cameras
After a few quiet weeks in the tropics, Tropical Storm Epsilon formed northeast of Bermuda on Monday.
Epsilon could become a Category 1 hurricane within the next 72 hours, with Bermuda in the forecast cone.
Currently, the U.S. is expected to see indirect impacts only, with rip currents possible along the coast by the end of the week.
One other area to watch is a low pressure system that could form over the western Caribbean Sea later this week. The system currently has a low chance of developing.