- Potential for rain, severe weather overnight Sunday
- Remembering Raleigh: Saturday marks anniversary of historic, deadly 1988 tornado
- Sunday night brings rain, slight chance of severe weather
- Weekend brings level 1 chance of severe weather
- Widespread downpours continue in Houston area with possibility of severe weather | View forecast
Just as the remnants of Eta finally blew out to sea on Friday, another storm was brewing that could follow its path of death and destruction into Central America this weekend, and Tropical Storm Theta was moving closer to Europe.