- Independence Day Heightens Wildfire Risk
- Could Tropical Storm Bonnie bring rain to South Texas? Here's the forecast for the July 4th weekend
- Tropical Storm Bonnie forms in Caribbean Sea
- Flooding, pollution more likely to occur in Houston minority communities
- Flooding and pollution in minority communities, and the impact of minority-owned businesses (June 30, 2022)
AUSTIN, Texas — The Gregory Gym on the campus of the University of Texas at Austin (UT) flooded Sunday evening amid a storm that rolled through the Austin metro area.
Videos surfaced online showing a spout of water rushing from the floor into the gym lobby.
KVUE has reached out to UT officials for more information.
UT’s facility was not the only building in the metro area to see flooding during the storm. The Texas Capitol also experienced flooding on Sunday afternoon.
This is a developing story. Check back for updates.