- Independence Day Heightens Wildfire Risk
- Could Tropical Storm Bonnie bring rain to South Texas? Here's the forecast for the July 4th weekend
- Flooding, pollution more likely to occur in Houston minority communities
- Flooding and pollution in minority communities, and the impact of minority-owned businesses (June 30, 2022)
- A disturbance in the Gulf of Mexico could become a tropical storm. Here's what to know.
View The Original Article Here
This story was originally published in September 2019 and updated in August 2021.
Flash floods are a year-round possibility in Houston’s dense, urban environment, and can pose a high risk to residents, especially drivers.