- 'We can bounce back from this,' Gov. Roy Cooper visits Pilot Mountain to evaluate wildfire damage
- 'We can bounce back from this,' Governor Roy Cooper visits Pilot Mountain to evaluate wildfire damage
- Wildfire burns into central Montana town, destroys houses
- Pilot Mountain wildfire caused by campfire, 50% contained at this time
- Crews begin to knock down doomed 2100 Memorial building ravaged by Hurricane Harvey
Raleigh, N.C. — The Carolina Hurricanes on Wednesday announced PNC Arena’s policies for fans attending the team’s season opener on Thursday night.
The Hurricanes open the regular season in a sold out game against the New York Islanders at PNC Arena at 7 p.m. on Thursday. Because of the North Carolina State Fair opening on the same day, fans are advised to arrive early and carpool if possible.
Lots open at 4 p.m., and drivers are asked to enter the lots via Edwards Mill Road or Westchase Boulevard. The arena and its parking lots will not be accepting cash, but parking passes are available for purchase before the game.
Arena doors will open at 5:30 p.m. on Thursday, and fans must complete an online health screening survey at CanesCheckIn.com before entering. Fans should have their mobile tickets ready to scan as they enter the building.
Once inside PNC Arena, fans are required to wear a mask at all times, except when they are actively eating or drinking.
PNC Arena will be continuing with its Clear Bag Policy this season. Clutch-sized bags will not have to go through an X-ray machine but will instead be searched at the walk-through metal detectors. Clear bags, diaper bags and medically necessary bags must go through the X-ray machine prior to entry.
All other bags will need to be returned to their vehicles.
All fans in attendance on Thursday will have a T-shirt draped on their seat, courtesy of PNC Bank. The color of the shirt will differ by section, with the 100 level receiving red shirts, the 200 level receiving white shirts and the 300 level receiving black shirts.