- Could Tropical Storm Bonnie bring rain to South Texas? Here's the forecast for the July 4th weekend
- Tropical Storm Bonnie forms in Caribbean Sea
- Flooding, pollution more likely to occur in Houston minority communities
- Flooding and pollution in minority communities, and the impact of minority-owned businesses (June 30, 2022)
- A disturbance in the Gulf of Mexico could become a tropical storm. Here's what to know.
ALBUQUERQUE, N.M. (AP) — Firefighters have been able to slow the growth of a massive wildfire burning in the mountains of northeastern New Mexico as they prepared Wednesday for another round of red-flag weather that has the potential to push the flames through more unburned territory.
Forecasters warned that hot, windy and dry conditions have prompted warnings for high fire danger from southern Nevada through parts of Arizona, New Mexico and Colorado starting Thursday.