- Tropical Storm Bonnie forms in Caribbean Sea
- Flooding, pollution more likely to occur in Houston minority communities
- Flooding and pollution in minority communities, and the impact of minority-owned businesses (June 30, 2022)
- A disturbance in the Gulf of Mexico could become a tropical storm. Here's what to know.
- Tracking the tropics: When and where the next Atlantic hurricane or tropical storm will form
View The Original Article Here
Two of the largest blazes cover more than 37,000 acres. The National Weather Service warns of “critical” fire danger throughout Texas heading into the weekend.