- Tropical Storm Colin threatens a wet holiday weekend for Carolinas
- BREAKING NEWS: NC 4th of July Festival Events cancelled for Saturday due to Tropical Storm Colin
- Tropical Storm Colin forms on South Carolina coast
- Tropical storm Colin forms near South Carolina coast
- Independence Day Heightens Wildfire Risk
What: Emergency Evacuation Training Exercise
When: Friday, June 17
2:00 p.m. to 3:30 p.m.
Where: Corpus Christi Gym
3202 Cabaniss Parkway, 78415
Who: City of Corpus Christi
Texas Division Emergency Management
Regional Transit Authority
Corpus Christi Independent School District
American Red Cross
Functional Needs Support Team
CORPUS CHRISTI, TX – Representatives from the City of Corpus Christi, Texas Division of Emergency Management and local agencies will participate in an emergency evacuation training exercise. The drill will focus on how participants use their training and skills during a mock exercise, including a hurricane.
Volunteers will act as evacuees needing transportation to safe locations throughout the state. The public is encouraged to participate, including people with pets. Animals must be on a leash, in a crate or kennel. If you are interested in participating, join the emergency management team at 2:00 p.m. at Corpus Christi Gym, 3202 Cabaniss Parkway.
For more information, media representatives may contact Public Information Officer Gabriela Morrow at 361-826-3583 or email at email@example.com