- Street flooding, damaging winds possible for Houston area Thursday | Timeline
- TIMELINE: Thursday storms could bring street flooding, damaging winds
- TIMLINE: Thursday storms could bring street flooding, damaging winds
- Pender County wildfire now 65 percent contained, still 1,226 acres
- Today on Texas Standard: How Houston is using nature to combat flooding
HAYS COUNTY, Texas — Multiple departments are responding to a large wildfire on RM 165 in Hays County on Tuesday afternoon.
The Blanco County Emergency Management office reported that the fire is estimated at around 250 acres. Evacuations have also been issued in the area as the fire continues moving north/northwest toward US 290.
Drivers are asked to avoid the area if possible.
This is a developing story. Check back for updates.