- IRS provides tax relief for North Carolinians affected by Hurricane Ian
- EPA will center climate change response in Texas on sea level rise, floods, drought and severe storms
- Houston Rockets, Harris County constable team up for Hurricane Ian relief drive
- Hurricane Ian could be second costliest storm in history
- Biden visits hurricane-ravaged Florida
We took a look inside one of the aircraft Texas officials are using to fight fires.
AUSTIN, Texas — It’s been a very busy wildfire season in the state of Texas, as firefighters have fought nearly 8,000 fires and more than 600,000 acres have burned so far this year.