- 'It was terrifying': Woman rides out tornado in SUV | VIDEO
- Volunteers continue recovery efforts to help those impacted by Tuesday's tornado
- 'It was terrifying' | Pasadena grandmother rides out tornado in SUV with daughter, grandson
- Deer Park, Pasadena join together to open a recovery center as residents navigate tornado aftermath
- Pasadena, Deer Park joint recovery center helping residents get back on their feet after tornado
Overall, there were 14 named storms, eight hurricanes and two major hurricanes, making it a near-normal hurricane season.
As the hurricane season comes to an end, Hurricane Ian will go down as the deadliest tropical cyclone this season.
The storm killed over 100 people, and Ian tied the record for the fifth strongest storm to make landfall in the U.S.
It gained strengthen as a Category 4 hurricane with winds at 15 mph in September. The name Ian will most likely get retired due to it being deadly and causing billions of dollars in damage.
Hurricane Fiona also slammed into the coast of Puerto Rico as a Category 1 hurricane near Punta Tocon in September, and Hurricane Nicole made landfall across the east coast of Florida in early November.