- Start of Dreamville Festival delayed due to severe weather forecasts
- At least 7 dead after tornadoes tear through South, Midwest
- Tornadoes strike Arkansas, Illinois; 4 dead, dozens injured
- Tornadoes strike Arkansas, Illinois; 8 dead, dozens injured
- 1 dead, 28 injured after Illinois theater roof collapses during severe weather
Several school systems across Cape Fear cancel after-school activities due to severe weather threat
View The Original Article Here
(WWAY) — The Cape Fear has the chance of severe weather Wednesday afternoon and evening.
As a result, several school systems across the area have cancelled after-school activities.
Columbus County Schools, Bladen County Schools, Brunswick County Schools and Whiteville City Schools have cancelled all activities.
New Hanover County Schools are currently making a decision, and we haven’t heard anything yet from Pender County Schools.
The threat of severe weather will continue through the late evening before subsiding overnight.