- Saturday marks one year since Hurricane Ian in the Cape Fear
- Fort Mill businesses left with big mess after raw sewage floods Baxter Village building
- Decoding The Intriguing Mechanisms Behind Hurricane Damage
- A World Aflame: The Dire Consequences of Escalating Wildfires
- 'My family was terrified' | Round Rock residents left with extensive damage after hailstorm
While the chances that Hurricane Lee will make landfall in the U.S. are slim, the East Coast will still feel the effects of the powerful storm as it moves north out over the Atlantic. The Weather Channel meteorologist Chris Warren has the forecast.