- Saturday marks one year since Hurricane Ian in the Cape Fear
- Fort Mill businesses left with big mess after raw sewage floods Baxter Village building
- Decoding The Intriguing Mechanisms Behind Hurricane Damage
- A World Aflame: The Dire Consequences of Escalating Wildfires
- 'My family was terrified' | Round Rock residents left with extensive damage after hailstorm
View The Original Article Here
Rescuers in eastern Libya have uncovered more than 1,000 victims after devastating floods from a powerful storm, an official said. The Red Cross says around 10,000 people are missing.