- Saturday marks one year since Hurricane Ian in the Cape Fear
- Fort Mill businesses left with big mess after raw sewage floods Baxter Village building
- Decoding The Intriguing Mechanisms Behind Hurricane Damage
- A World Aflame: The Dire Consequences of Escalating Wildfires
- 'My family was terrified' | Round Rock residents left with extensive damage after hailstorm
A state of emergency was declared and hundreds were forced to evacuate when up to 11 inches of rain fell in two days in Leominster, Massachusetts, this week. Dean Mazzarella, mayor of the city, which is about 40 miles northwest of Boston, joined CBS News to discuss the flooding.