- Saturday marks one year since Hurricane Ian in the Cape Fear
- Fort Mill businesses left with big mess after raw sewage floods Baxter Village building
- Decoding The Intriguing Mechanisms Behind Hurricane Damage
- A World Aflame: The Dire Consequences of Escalating Wildfires
- 'My family was terrified' | Round Rock residents left with extensive damage after hailstorm
Hurricane Lee is on course to reach the New England coastline and Atlantic Canada by this weekend, bringing the threat of storm surges and coastal flooding. Meteorologist Chris Warren with The Weather Channel has the forecast.