- Saturday marks one year since Hurricane Ian in the Cape Fear
- Fort Mill businesses left with big mess after raw sewage floods Baxter Village building
- Decoding The Intriguing Mechanisms Behind Hurricane Damage
- A World Aflame: The Dire Consequences of Escalating Wildfires
- 'My family was terrified' | Round Rock residents left with extensive damage after hailstorm
View The Original Article Here
Thousands are reported dead in Libya in catastrophic flooding after two dams burst, washing away whole neighborhoods in Derna. CBS News’ senior foreign correspondent Holly Williams reports.