- More than 2 months after a hailstorm caused major damage in Round Rock, residents are still dealing with repairs
- Leland resident still feeling effects of Hurricane Florence more than 5 years on
- Gov. Abbott says state emergency response resources will be ready to handle severe weather issues today
- Recapping the 2023 hurricane season on final day of season
- Hail, tornadoes a potential in Houston-area storms Thursday
Maui residents are finally being allowed back to their properties in Lahaina, nearly seven weeks after the town was almost entirely destroyed by massive wildfires that killed at least 97 people. CBS News correspondent Jonathan Vigliotti has more on how locals are struggling to cope with the grief.