- More than 2 months after a hailstorm caused major damage in Round Rock, residents are still dealing with repairs
- Leland resident still feeling effects of Hurricane Florence more than 5 years on
- Gov. Abbott says state emergency response resources will be ready to handle severe weather issues today
- Recapping the 2023 hurricane season on final day of season
- Hail, tornadoes a potential in Houston-area storms Thursday
The remnants of Tropical Storm Ophelia are bringing wet weather and the potential for flooding into New York Monday morning. Tens of thousands were left without power over the weekend after the system made landfall in North Carolina. Errol Barnett reports.