- Aldine High football star reunites with family he saved from Imelda's floods
- Flooding lessens in Texas from remnants of Imelda and hurricane Jerry is headed for Bermuda
- Houston Forecast: Flash Flood Watch Cancelled!
- Huffman residents forced to deal with another round of devastating flooding
- Jazz Festival, Storm Damage Close Downtown San Antonio Streets This Weekend
Updated 11 a.m. Sunday The heavy rain associated with Florence began moving inland Sunday, allowing authorities in many — but not all — coastal areas to begin damage assessment and cleanup. Generally, areas north of Oregon Inlet on the Outer Banks and south of Myrtle Beach escaped relatively untouched. Evacuation orders on the beaches in South Carolina ended at 9 a.m. Sunday. Residents and would-be visitors are reminded that many areas of North Carolina are…Read More