- As California wildfires rage, is this the new normal?
- Deadly storms bring torrential rains, hail and tornadoes to large portions of the South
- Severe weather impacts the East Coast
- Two people killed after tornado outbreak hits south
- Today marks the end to an uneventful Atlantic hurricane season for Texas
Here’s what’s coming up on KSAT 12’s News at Noon:
The Weather Authority team is monitoring severe weather in the San Antonio area.
Meghan and Harry have announced a name! The royal baby is called Archie Harrison Mountbatten-Windsor.
Engineering students from St. Mary’s University have created a new device to make drones more useful when inspecting bridges.
A Bexar County inmate is facing additional charges after he attempted to escape from custody, the Bexar County Sheriff’s Office said in a press release Wednesday.
President Donald Trump said Wednesday a New York Times report that his businesses lost more than $1 billion from 1985 to 1994 was “highly inaccurate.”
A man is in critical condition after he was shot on the city’s North Side early Wednesday morning.
What’s the weather looking like? Click below for more details and get the latest weather forecast from KSAT 12 — Your Weather Authority:
This is KSAT TV
Thinking about cutting the cord?
You can find KSAT on Roku, Amazon Firestick, Apple TV, Samsung TVs and more on KSAT TV.
Copyright 2019 by KSAT – All rights reserved.