- 'Mere coincidence': Brad Panovich explains why the sky is sometimes green before a tornado
- VERIFY: Does the sky turn green before a tornado?
- Carolina Hurricanes restricting ticket sales to solidify home ice advantage
- Texas tornado-surviving teen is new face of TxDOT's 'Click It or Ticket' campaign
- To Stop A Raging Wildfire
View The Original Article Here
Highest regional impacts following Florence remain freshwater flooding around area rivers and tributaries. Many are slowly rising, and are expected to crest in the coming days. (Source: WECT)
Drier air finally sweeps into SE NC for Wednesday. (Source: WECT)