- A look at how summer storms create localized damaging winds
- Tornadoes spur injuries, damage in eastern Pennsylvania
- Wisconsin storms bring 3 tornados; 1 man dies in crash
- Tornado watch vs warning: What to do when you see alert messages
- Non-profit group organizing clean-up for home damaged by flooding on Leon Creek
TEXAS CITY, Texas (FOX 26) – Heavy rainfall and subsequent high water areas have caused officials to cancel school in Texas City.
Texas City ISD has canceled classes Tuesday.
Due to flooding in and surrounding TCISD, we are cancelling school for Sept. 11, 2018.
— Texas City ISD (@TexasCityISD) September 11, 2018
The College of the Mainland has also closed its campus due to flooding Tuesday.
You can check radar on our Facebook page.