- Zeta back up to hurricane status, could bring life-threatening storm surge to Louisiana, Mississippi
- Zeta re-strengthens to a hurricane, takes aim at Gulf Coast
- Hurricane Zeta, approaching Gulf Coast, could bring severe weather to NC
- Zeta likely to reform as hurricane in Caribbean, severe weather possible Thursday in NC
- Gulf Coast braces, again, for hurricane as Zeta takes aim
TEXAS CITY, Texas (FOX 26) – Heavy rainfall and subsequent high water areas have caused officials to cancel school in Texas City.
Texas City ISD has canceled classes Tuesday.
Due to flooding in and surrounding TCISD, we are cancelling school for Sept. 11, 2018.
— Texas City ISD (@TexasCityISD) September 11, 2018
The College of the Mainland has also closed its campus due to flooding Tuesday.
You can check radar on our Facebook page.