- 'All of that stress came flooding back' | Homeowners fear plans for nearby landfill are back on
- Don't get iced by scammers while trying to score Carolina Hurricanes tickets
- 'We can all tell the story' | Charlotte artists team up to turn Carolina Hurricanes jerseys into visual concept of 'Black Excellence'
- Charlotte artists collaborate to tell the story of 'Black Excellence' through new Carolina Hurricanes jerseys
- Warm, dry week increases wildfire threat for Hill Country
TEXAS CITY, Texas (FOX 26) – Heavy rainfall and subsequent high water areas have caused officials to cancel school in Texas City.
Texas City ISD has canceled classes Tuesday.
Due to flooding in and surrounding TCISD, we are cancelling school for Sept. 11, 2018.
— Texas City ISD (@TexasCityISD) September 11, 2018
The College of the Mainland has also closed its campus due to flooding Tuesday.
You can check radar on our Facebook page.