- NHL postpones two additional Carolina Hurricanes games
- Ava Gardner Museum closes due to flood damage
- Hurricanes open with 3-0 win over rebuilding Red Wings
- How Flood Projects Can Do More Than Just Prevent Floods (Jan. 14, 2021)
- Wildfires produced up to half of pollution in US West, according to study
Heavy rain is causing some flooding problems in the Houston area. More than a dozen homes in Texas City took in water on Monday night.
Dickinson residents dealt with street flooding on Tuesday. The city is looking at ways to improve how the area handles flooding.
150 Texan volunteers with America’s Cajun Navy are heading to the Carolinas and Virginia on Wednesday. They will be on the ground to help with rescue and relief efforts once Hurricane Florence makes landfall.
A SWAT unit responded to a northwest Harris County home on La Fouche Drive. When deputies first arrived, they found the homeowner with several gunshot wounds.
23-year-old Jesse Dobbs has pleaded guilty to murdering his 16-year-old girlfriend Kirsten Fritch in 2016. Baytown Police also believe he murdered Fritch’s mother and little sister.
Harris County Precinct 6 Constable Silvia Trevino is being accused of racial and religious discrimination by a former deputy in a lawsuit.