- Hawaii faces life-threatening flooding after some areas see more than a foot of rain in 48 hours
- Storm sweeps Hawaii, brings threat of ‘catastrophic’ floods
- Timeline: Severe weather threat coming along with front
- Another Hurricane Season In The Books: The Good, Bad, And Ugly Of The Week
- 'We can bounce back from this,' Gov. Roy Cooper visits Pilot Mountain to evaluate wildfire damage
View The Original Article Here
County officials say the Federal Emergency Management Agency incorrectly assessed the damage after the June floods, leaving counties ineligible for federal money to help repair infrastructure.