- As California wildfires rage, is this the new normal?
- Deadly storms bring torrential rains, hail and tornadoes to large portions of the South
- Severe weather impacts the East Coast
- Two people killed after tornado outbreak hits south
- Today marks the end to an uneventful Atlantic hurricane season for Texas
View The Original Article Here
County officials say the Federal Emergency Management Agency incorrectly assessed the damage after the June floods, leaving counties ineligible for federal money to help repair infrastructure.