- Remembering Raleigh: Saturday marks anniversary of historic, deadly 1988 tornado
- Sunday night brings rain, slight chance of severe weather
- Weekend brings level 1 chance of severe weather
- Widespread downpours continue in Houston area with possibility of severe weather | View forecast
- Houston has a marginal risk of severe weather as heavy downpours move in | Live radar & cameras
FAYETTEVILLE, N.C. (WTVD) —
“Be careful everybody!” That was the warning from 3-year-old Brantlee McDonald as Hurricane Florence barreled through North Carolina.
Brantlee, who is from Virginia Beach, VA, was visiting family when they started rolling on this forecast.
And he didn’t stop there!
He also did a live report during the storm as the wind picked up in his backyard.
We think he has a bright future on the ABC11 First Alert Weather Team as soon as we have an opening for “Little Weather!”
(Copyright ©2018 WTVD-TV. All Rights Reserved.)