- Collision repair shops and roofing companies hit with another big wave of business after Thursday's hail storm
- New Hanover County, Wilmington receive $4.6M for Hurricane Isaias recovery
- Holden Beach awarded $3.8M to renourish beaches damaged by Hurricane Isaias
- Severe weather threat comes to an end Thursday, some scattered showers remain
- Forecast: More severe weather ahead for Friday, upper 70s expected
FAYETTEVILLE, N.C. (WTVD) —
“Be careful everybody!” That was the warning from 3-year-old Brantlee McDonald as Hurricane Florence barreled through North Carolina.
Brantlee, who is from Virginia Beach, VA, was visiting family when they started rolling on this forecast.
And he didn’t stop there!
He also did a live report during the storm as the wind picked up in his backyard.
We think he has a bright future on the ABC11 First Alert Weather Team as soon as we have an opening for “Little Weather!”
(Copyright ©2018 WTVD-TV. All Rights Reserved.)