- Epsilon instensifies into category 3 hurricane in Atlantic Ocean
- Now a Category 2 Storm, Epsilon Is This Season’s 10th Hurricane
- Hurricane Epsilon, the 10th of a busy season, nears Bermuda
- Here are the records we're breaking this hurricane season
- Epsilon strengthens into Cat. 1 hurricane; 26th named hurricane of the season
View The Original Article Here
Florence makes landfall near Wrightsville Beach, North Carolina
The National Hurricane Center reported that Hurricane Florence made landfall near Wrightsville Beach, North Carolina at 7:15 AM ET. Florence was estimated to have maximum winds of 90 mph.