- Central Texas wildfire still in check; no structures damaged
- Orange County Schools moves to remote, Duke activates severe weather policy
- Drivers preparing their vehicles ahead of severe weather need to be mindful of tire pressure
- Fire safety expert provides tips to keep your home safe from wildfires
- Prescribed Burn Gone Wrong Likely Sparked Wildfire In Bastrop County, Officials Say
View The Original Article Here
Florence makes landfall near Wrightsville Beach, North Carolina
The National Hurricane Center reported that Hurricane Florence made landfall near Wrightsville Beach, North Carolina at 7:15 AM ET. Florence was estimated to have maximum winds of 90 mph.