- Rest Easy, Gulf Coast: Hurricane Season’s Pretty Much Over
- The 2021 hurricane season alphabet could be completed this week
- Hurricane Sam will pump larger waves, rip currents along NC coast late week
- Active tropics include Category 4 Hurricane Sam, 3 other systems that could get names soon
- Sam, a powerful Category 4 hurricane in the Atlantic
View The Original Article Here
Hurricane Florence landfall captured by International Space Station cameras
Hurricane Florence made landfall near Wilmington Beach, North Carolina on September 14. Cameras outside the International Space Station captured views minutes after it made landfall.