- Hurricane-damaged Little Bay Primary School in Rockport to become a workforce center
- NHL postpones two additional Carolina Hurricanes games
- Ava Gardner Museum closes due to flood damage
- Hurricanes open with 3-0 win over rebuilding Red Wings
- How Flood Projects Can Do More Than Just Prevent Floods (Jan. 14, 2021)
As of 12:10 a.m. Friday, 166,065 people were without power.
VIEW THE OUTAGE MAP BELOW.
Most of the outages are in Beaufort, Carteret, Craven, New Hanover, Pamlico, Pender and Onslow counties near the coast.
WATCH: Useful tips if you lose power/Si no tiene electricidad después de una tormenta
Florence is expected to make landfall Friday morning somewhere between Cape Lookout and Wilmington.
(Copyright ©2018 WTVD-TV. All Rights Reserved.)