- Gulf Coast braces, again, for hurricane as Zeta takes aim
- Hurricane Warning in effect for Louisiana, Mississippi as Zeta eyes Gulf Coast
- Zeta, headed for Gulf Coast, could bring severe weather to NC
- Hurricane warning for New Orleans as Zeta swirls over Mexico
- Zeta reverts back to tropical storm as it moves over Yucatán Peninsula, expected to strengthen back into hurricane
As of 9:30 a.m., Friday, 485,143 people were without power.
VIEW THE OUTAGE MAP BELOW.
Most of the outages are in Beaufort, Bladen, Brunswick, Carteret, Columbus Craven, Duplin, New Hanover, Robeson, Sampson, Wake, Wayne, Pamlico, Pender and Onslow counties near the coast.
WATCH: Useful tips if you lose power/Si no tiene electricidad después de una tormenta
Florence is expected to make landfall Friday morning somewhere between Cape Lookout and Wilmington.
(Copyright ©2018 WTVD-TV. All Rights Reserved.)