- Hurricane Forecasters Predict Another Busy Season - 4 Thoughts
- Flooding From Hurricane Harvey Polluted Coral Reefs More Than 100 Miles Offshore
- A third tornado confirmed from Saturday evening's storms
- San Antonio area could see severe weather including hail and damaging winds
- A friendship solid as ice: Carolina Hurricanes forward Jordan Martinook forges special bond with 12-year-old fan with Down syndrome
View The Original Article Here
NC Gov. Cooper: ‘Deadly’ Florence remains a threat
Gov. Roy Cooper says that several people have died and many roads in NC are flooded or impassible from Hurricane Florence during a press conference on Friday afternoon, Sept. 14, 2018.