- Hawaii faces life-threatening flooding after some areas see more than a foot of rain in 48 hours
- Storm sweeps Hawaii, brings threat of ‘catastrophic’ floods
- Timeline: Severe weather threat coming along with front
- Another Hurricane Season In The Books: The Good, Bad, And Ugly Of The Week
- 'We can bounce back from this,' Gov. Roy Cooper visits Pilot Mountain to evaluate wildfire damage
View The Original Article Here
NC Gov. Cooper: ‘Deadly’ Florence remains a threat
Gov. Roy Cooper says that several people have died and many roads in NC are flooded or impassible from Hurricane Florence during a press conference on Friday afternoon, Sept. 14, 2018.