- Sam strengthens into a hurricane, watching two other areas
- Sam strengthens into a hurricane, watching three other areas
- Hurricane Sam expected to rapidly intensify into major hurricane this weekend
- Hurricane Sam forms, too early to determine if it will impact US
- Carolina Hurricanes start training camp with a lot of new faces
JACKSONVILLE, N.C. (WTVD) —
On Friday, dogs in Jacksonville, North Carolina, were rescued from flooded homes and brought to safety.
Live video showed dogs being removed from a boat in the flood waters of Hurricane Florence.
The hurricane made landfall just before 7:30 Friday morning Category 1 storm.
(Copyright ©2018 WTVD-TV. All Rights Reserved.)