- Drought, hail and a Thanksgiving staple: extreme weather delivered a hit to cranberry farmers
- UNCW helps collect clothes for people in Honduras impacted by hurricanes
- Hurricanes' Slavin urging people to 'Fill the Stadium' support at-risk children
- Hundreds of thousands at Honduras' shelters after hurricanes
- Hurricanes' world-class practice facility unveiled
Verizon Wireless is making unlimited domestic Talk, Text & Data available to postpaid and prepaid customers from Sep. 14 – 17.
AT&T will issue credits and waive additional charges to provide unlimited talk, text, and data access from Sep. 11 – 25.
T-Mobile is extending its offer to those not already on an unlimited plan.
Sprint will waive call, text and data overage fees starting Sep. 12 through Sep. 25.
Cricket Wireless, which is owned by AT&T, will extend payment due dates for people who can’t make it to a store between Sep. 14 and 17.
(Copyright ©2018 WTVD-TV. All Rights Reserved.)